Wednesday 17 October 2012

NailArt and Things Mani Featured in Cosmopolitan!!

Yay!! One of my Manis was featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine Oct 2012 (Indian) edition.




Sushmita Sen on the cover looking fab and prettty! Its the 16th Anniversary edition of the mag here in India.


Yeah Thats me!!!! :D I still cant stop grinning and whooping(a bit).

However they seem not to like to my water mark on my pics which was removed :-/

and that line quoted under the pic is not mine. Nahh!

" Polka dotted nails in icy sorbet colours (???!! Huh?) are my thing these days. They're easy to do and unusual" (or not. I think polka dots are easiest to do and so quite common) :p :p :p


Just a pic of the whole page to admire me better :D

Check my post on the retro polka dot mani here.
Yay!!!

32 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations for being featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina! u've been a big inspiration for me :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh lala Kej! Honey this calls for a big Party!! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Kej! Congratulations!!! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you deserve it. Your blog and nail art is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow... Yayyyy!!! Partyyyyy ... u shld shopp to celebrate ;) Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dimpal! I am already surfing web shops :D

      Delete
  7. congrats kejal..happy for yo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!! every drop of nail paint used transforms into an art with your magical touch.. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... this is awesome .... kejAL
    :) Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Kej !! I loved that mani..god knows why they added their own line :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yayyyyy way to go Kej!!!!! Yknow as soon as i read that yesterday, I knew the nails were yours but not the words!! :))
    Yayyyyy partty chahiye!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLzz!!! thanks Keerthi! Good to see u around again!

      Delete
  12. WOW ! thats amazing. congo :D will love to try it out, looks so cool..
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations again KJ!! Love that mani!

    I am still looking for icy sorbet colors though :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats girl... this calls for a big big party.... and totally deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats Kejal..well deserved, obviously :P

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.