Monday 15 October 2012

NailSpa Experience!!! Festive Glitter Mani


How would you like to get pampered and bask in serene bliss and get your nails done at the same time?
I know I'd love to :D
This mani is the result of that! 
(and this post is pic heavy coz I couldnt resist uploading more pics)


NAILSPA EXPERIENCE –Style Salon & Spa, a fast-growing player in the nails & spa industry, which boasts of a new level of indulgence with lavish nails, eyelashes, pedicures and body care treatments enduring relaxation of body, mind & soul. NAILSPA EXPERIENCEs offers 5 star services in nails like Acrylic/Gel glitter Nail extension, Pink & White Nail extension, Diamontee Nails, Bridal Nails etc for self sprucing. Whitening Facial, Body Wraps, Eyelash Extensions, Recliner Massaging Pedicures are some of the many enthralling offers that too can be experienced by visitors.



CHANEL, DIOR, INGLOT, OPI, CHINA GLAZE- these are the some quality brands that they use. There were around 11 different kinds of manicures and pedicures that the salon offers. The ambience is great with soft music and spacious.
One can relax without the 100 types of different machine sounds you'd hear in a beauty salon. They also offer rejuvenating body massages and different kinds of nail treatments for various nail problems like peeling/brittle nails, fungus, etc.
Nail art prices start at Rs500/-, nail extensions start at 1950/- (gel and acrylics). The place is open 7 days a week from 10.30am to 9.00pm. To see more services offered see their website here

Some pics of the place: 




Some samples of nail art done by their experienced technicians:

My experience at the spa was truly nice. I can be a bit finicky about hygiene in such places and I was pleased to see that all technicians and staff wore face masks, the instruments were clean and well maintained. The place was spick and span. I opted to do some nail art on my hands coz it feels really good to have someone do your nails :D (ahhhh..bliss!!)

Since the festive season is about to begin in India with the advent of Navratri (festival of 9 days of dance), followed by Durga puja and Diwali (Hindu New year), I thought it was befitting the season to have some bling on my nails. The technicians and staff suggested french glitter nails with some 3-D accent and I agreed to that. Must say I am pretty pleased with the result.

My nails were first prepped with a bit of cuticle pushing and filing. Then my hands were sanitized and cleaned before SoSo (the technician who did my nails) proceeded with the base coat. Artfully she applied loose small hex glitter in gold. She had a strict eye for detail and finish. 


After glitter was applied, she proceeded to do the accent nail on my ring finger with 3-D. I was a bit apprehensive of using acrylic on my nails but she patiently answered my questions and cleared my doubts about using it and its effects on my nails. Using acrylic powder she made and moulded the flower and leaves on my nails itself. Lastly she put a tiny crystal in the centre to complete the look. This nail art would have been priced at Rs.1200/- (as per the salon)

I love love love the whole effect. Glittery and oh-so-cute!!

I leave you to drool over some pics of the manicure.



I couldnt stop staring at this pretty accent nail!


Also if you'd like to visit the place: NailSpa Experience has some attractive offers going on for the festive season: 
Special Festive offer: French/Glitter Nail Extension + Get FREE Back Message and Back Bleach worth 1000/- all for just 2500/- only .Offer Valid from 9th October - 24th October 2012


I loved the whole experience. Do you like to get your nails done at a nailspa?



*Disclosure: Service offered by NailSpa Experience for review, free of cost. However this is an unbiased review based on my personal experience, and all opinions are my own.

24 comments:

  1. Wow Nail spa!!yippee! Looks like you had fabulius time,the pics are lookin so lovely and that accent nail is unbelievable! I have always wondered about getting acrylic nails,guess will try it out now! Awesome mani girl, I can see you preening for a full work week now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo cute :D and woow she actually molded that flower .. its done very neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she was really skillful! I was just awed how easily she sculpted that on my nails :O

      Delete
  3. It must be so relaxing to go to a salon like this and get pampered :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kejal! Another great post! Very impressed with your blog. You have a new follower! :)

    http://glitterarty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsomeeee, I loved flower and golden glitters, btw I have a ring similar to yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! I took a long time to select this ring

      Delete
  6. What an amazing nail salon, love the pictures...and your nails look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh... this must be so relaxing :) i want my nails to be pampered too :(... its looking so lovely n fresh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first pic is sooo beautiful. Love the ring! Love the mani! and now would love a visit to nail spa myself. :P

    What is the base color in the mani.Its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ni! The base was a sheer-baby pink jelly polish in ChG..I didnt check the shade name but i'd say it was close to ChG innocence.

      Delete
  9. ooohh ! awesome ! that flowers is done so meticulously ! its just perfect <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now days we get great online deals on different beauty products and services. We don’t have to wait for festive season sale or offers, just open the net and get the best offers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love this...the whole look is so clean and chic...bling without being too flashy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.

    Nail X

    ReplyDelete
  13. manicure and pedicure courses
    nice blog
    manicure and pedicure courses

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.