Monday 8 October 2012

Leopard Print Nail Art


 There was a time when I used to not like animal print and now I keep stopping at every place I see one. I even got a couple of tops in leopard print :D
So naturally a leopard print mani was calling me 


Base: Viviana's Outrageous Sky
Its a nice bright blue in creme finish, dried very quick unlike the Viviana's yellow.
Slightly streaky but goes completely opaque in 2 coats. I really loved this polish.
If you are looking for a bit o' splash of colour check this polish.


Added the light blue dots with a dotting tool using China Glaze's For Audrey
Then I added Black dots around it randomly using Colorama's Black.
For the accent finger I added pink dots and glitter on it using Sally Hansen's Strobe Light




Do you like animal prints?

11 comments:

  1. Love the viviana polish.
    Love the animal print mani. Love the colors you have put together.I love it enough to want to try it and so now you know how much I am loving it. :D

    I am looking for animal print on shoes but I cant find the right ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanku
      yeah good animal print shoes r difficult to get hold off! :-/

      Delete
  2. It's lovely work. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this Mani!! The blue leopard print is so unusual and very fierce! Me likey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue.... pretty mani Kej.. thts remind me, i never did leopard print :D..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! Good idea on doing an accent color spot! Lovely manicure!

    I blog about fashion inspired nail art, I would love if you dropped by to check it out!

    Samantha
    Nailartcouture

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like so much fun..and d color combo is so much nicer and more lively than the usual ones..

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.