Monday 16 July 2012

Floam Swatch +Nail Art

You know how you really "really" want something in your life and sometimes you get it easy and sometimes you get it the hard way. But the hard somethings are to get, the sweeter the victory.
Yes, Floam was one such polish. I usually dont get so senti-"mental" about not having a polish, but since the first time I had seen swatches of this polish, I was like I have to "have" it. :D

One day my friend and an avid blog stalker Dhara asked me if I wanted anything from US as she had contacted Melissa a nail blogger at The Daily Nail Blog (do visit her blog, she is fab at nail art). Melissa works in India but was planning to go on a short visit back home to US. And she generously agreed to get us our fix of polishes. Though I tried to buy this polish from a webshop, it seemed quite unavailable at the moment. I then contacted the maker this awesome polish Amy from "I'm feeling Nail-venturous" (do check out her blog, she has loads of such fab polishes) and she happily agreed to make me some so Melissa could get them home to us. Thank you Amy and Melissa!!!
Postal delivery usually takes ages in my country with most of the times ending up in lost/stolen packages. Enough Rant. Had to get it out of my system. 

So presenting: Floam

Floam is neon yellow, blue and green hex matt glitter in a clear base.
Its a little thick to apply but doesnt clump together. Above pic is coats of polish over a base of colorbar exclusive 18.

Dance of Floam in the bottle.

It gives an incredible depth to your nails, almost 3-D.

Base: Floam
Stamping Plate: Konad M83
Stamping Polish: Konad Black

Are you drooling over Floam?

36 comments:

  1. I love the accent nail <3 and of course, Floam is beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah I was struggling with this post thinkin how can I best describe it :)

      Delete
  2. When can we move into your house ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right after I finish this bottle :p

      Delete
    2. LOL!
      you are becoming more and more difficult!!
      Offo!
      mujhko khali bottle de dena. I will scrape the glitter out and do one mani at least!
      I am also becoming something! But lets keep that a secret! :P

      Delete
    3. LOL! ok if u think u can take the bottle from under emm's and zee's nose then its urs. Btw they claim: "since Ni is eldest she wont mind if we take it" (Quote comment from Emm's latest fb pic..U can chk"

      Delete
    4. Right I am eldest and they do not think they need to ask me atleast! So I am very much putting my claim on that bottle!

      But in anycase I asked for empty bottle with enough polish to do one mani atleast! I can live with that! :P

      Delete
  3. Oooooh I'm dizzy Floam looks sensational!!! U better put it away under lock & key coz I'm seriously eyeing this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...do you have extra...will love to buy frm you...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope no extra for this, u can bug dhara to sell hers to u ;D

      Delete
    2. where i can find her...:)

      Delete
    3. Attn: Dhara!!!! Attn: Dhara!!!!!

      Delete
    4. did i said something wrong..

      Delete
    5. arrree no no! I m jus kiddin ..I know she will read the post so I m pointing out to her that you want her floam :p and she will kill me for suggesting that you can take her floam :D

      Delete
  5. beautiful it is... so this d point whn u shld actually do somthing for ur adopted chicks :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The accent nail is awesome, delicate and beautiful and the floam is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahemm I have disappeared into outer space with my bottle :p

    Just got my parcel Kej :D ...its so awesome looking in the bottle...no doubts I am wearing this for my lil holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is lovely! Worth waiting on I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kejal can u mail me your email ID at indianbeautycentral@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering what all the hype about Floam was. Your swatch proved what a beauty it is. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Kejal lovely nail art !!! New follower of your blog :-)
    Plz do visit mine in your spare time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flllllooooaaaammmmmmmmmm (imagine Homer Simpson saying this in his 'Beeeerrrr' tone :) i wants dis so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yes Flllooooooooaaaaaammmmmm sonuds Nicer! :D

      Delete
  13. Dip your brush or other tool in one color of paint to make sure the paint adequately and evenly covers it. If your brush has globs, excess paint, or not enough paint, you’re going to have trouble painting. Keep your art simple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Floam..you are something baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this one is simply amazing... i wish I could do this :D

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.