Thursday 25 October 2012

Cute-Teddy Nail Art

Quick post today. The internet at my place has conked off and dont ask where I am posting this from.
(ahem ahem off..ahem ..ice). I did this cutesy mani on my hubby's bday. ^_^
I am not sure how much he appreciated this but all the neighbours's kids and gal pals certainly did!!


Base is Lotus Herbals: Plum Mist.
Nice creme finish in plummy pinkish tones. Dries in 5 mins. Opaque in 2 coats.
3 free.


Stamped with Cheeky Image plates: Ch 11 (thumb), Ch15 (pointer), Ch8 (middle) ,Ch29 (ring), Ch 15 (pinkie). All stamped with Konad Pastel Pink.


I added some detailing with a couple of other polishes.

Cute..aint it?

13 comments:

  1. Insanely cute <3 will do this on Belina's nails (if it fits)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..makes me feel all googly woogly woosh..the couple is adorable !
    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful work you've done with this mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha!! I am sure the husband loved. Its not like he has a choice :P
    LOL!!
    Cute! Lovey dovey cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I know it's been 5 years from this post :-) but I'm looking for plate CH 11 and I don't find it. Do you know where can I find it? I'm from Portugal, but I can buy it from some site. Amazon don't have it :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! i got these from cheeky plates. No idea where u can find them now.

      Delete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.