Thursday, 25 October 2012

Cute-Teddy Nail Art

Quick post today. The internet at my place has conked off and dont ask where I am posting this from.
(ahem ahem off..ahem ..ice). I did this cutesy mani on my hubby's bday. ^_^
I am not sure how much he appreciated this but all the neighbours's kids and gal pals certainly did!!


Base is Lotus Herbals: Plum Mist.
Nice creme finish in plummy pinkish tones. Dries in 5 mins. Opaque in 2 coats.
3 free.


Stamped with Cheeky Image plates: Ch 11 (thumb), Ch15 (pointer), Ch8 (middle) ,Ch29 (ring), Ch 15 (pinkie). All stamped with Konad Pastel Pink.


I added some detailing with a couple of other polishes.

Cute..aint it?

17 comments:

  1. Insanely cute <3 will do this on Belina's nails (if it fits)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..makes me feel all googly woogly woosh..the couple is adorable !
    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful work you've done with this mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha!! I am sure the husband loved. Its not like he has a choice :P
    LOL!!
    Cute! Lovey dovey cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice post, there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thank you for sharing to us. Please one more post about that..personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I know it's been 5 years from this post :-) but I'm looking for plate CH 11 and I don't find it. Do you know where can I find it? I'm from Portugal, but I can buy it from some site. Amazon don't have it :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! i got these from cheeky plates. No idea where u can find them now.

      Delete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.