Sunday 1 July 2012

Football Fever: UEFA Nail Art

With all this football fever all around its hard not to get drawn into!
Tonight's the final between: Italy and Spain  for UEFA EURO 2012 final at Kyiv's Olympic Stadium!
So who's gonna win?? I am rooting for Spain!!

Caught up in this fever I thot it was apt to do a mani for this!


Here's the base:

Thumb and Ring Finger: Sinful Colors Envy topped with Inglot Flakies
Pointer and little finger: Colorbar White
Middle: Viviana Blinding Splash
Thumb was stamped in White Konad with M57
Rest all is with acrylic nail paint



Thumb to pinkie: depicts the goal net, the trophy, Spain flag, ball, and Italian Flag!!
All topped with SV
This is the first time I've done freehand like this, which is quite evident in the shaky hand..but I think didnt turn out bad? did it?


6 comments:

  1. Spain all the way :) I love how you took different elements to put on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks for ur lovely comments Carol!!
      Yeaah Spain it is!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant!!! Wish I could paint like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so amazing!! Great ideas to carry out the whole theme and such awesome detail work on the flag! I especially like how the flakies on the green give you some nice, textured grass, and the stamped net is totally cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest and complicated Euro 2012 design I have seen. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.