Thursday 28 June 2012

Pink Brown DuoChrome Nail Polish + BM 208 Nail Art

DuoChromes! 
Now these kind of polishes caused quite a frenzy, following the holo nail polish trend.
Duo Chrome: means they reflect a different shade in different angles of light.
I got this and a few others from a recent trip and now I know why this caused such a stir.
Have a look for yourself!


Can you see pink and golden-brown shimmer?

I have layered this on a dark brown base. And I have a feeling that this will show up differently on a black or dark purple base.

I tried hard but I couldnt capture the colour shift exactly..but the shades are pretty much close.
I was trying to capture when my entire nails looked only pink and only gold-brown. But you can still see different shades on each nail in the above pic

Base: DuoChrome Pink-Brown Polish layered over brown
Stamping Plate: BM 208
Stamping Polish: Lakme Gold

Do like DuoChrome Polishes??

P.S: Last few days to enter my Giveaway : Click Here


21 comments:

  1. super!! i luv how this looks and the stamping reminds me of spider man! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!i m playin the jungle in my head! spiderman spiderman..

      Delete
  2. I have always loved duo chromes on others bt not on my nails !! Weird I am !! But. The stamping doesn't look gold to me :s anyone else thinks so ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome..was wondering how would have silver stamping polish looked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thot gold was more appropriate since the polish had gold undertones

      Delete
    2. Yep you are right! :D
      Please checkout my blog "Nail Art Hues" and please follow if you like :)
      thanks !

      Delete
  4. The shade is awesome. Even if the photo did not do full justice, it made people like me frustrated with ourselves. :D
    I loved it more with the stamps.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails Kej . . . They are awesome . . .

    So in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Which brand/color is the base polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is an unbranded polish..one of my finds of a treasure hunt on my recent trip :)

      Delete
  7. very pretty nail art and i love the base color...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!! Love the color, and that's a great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. the polish looks like it was made for stamping. Looks amazing, your mani.
    and now I am singing superman superman :P
    that is weird :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! That first photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.