Tuesday 3 July 2012

China Glaze Flying Dragon + Stamping Nail Art

Todays NOTD: is on the base of Flying Dragon!

I love love love this kinda Neon Base!! Its packed with micro square glitter in purple, silver and blue!!
And the glitter is very tiny and not a pain to take out! What more can a Gal ask for??

Apparently there are 2 versions of Flying Dragon. This one is called the neon version. and it dries to a Matt finish.
This polish is one of those that I won in StyleCraze'S giveaway that I wrote about here
This one makes to the list of my new favourites!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Did I tell you how much I loved this polish!!!


I wanted to keep this mani simple so as to not cover this gorgeous base and used a small girly necklace/lace stamp.
Base: China Glaze Flyin Dragon
Stamping Colour: Konad Yellow
Stamping Plate: Konad Fauxnad M62

Like it?


14 comments:

  1. Extremely beautiful Kejal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I like it very much. It's a realy nice stampingdesign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah nice stamp..m wondering y i didnt use it before

      Delete
  3. flying dragon is in the list now :) very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying dragon is a lovely shade. Love the little glitters it has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..and they were easy to remove too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous polish. Love the purple blue combo. It looks little rough on the surface maybe because of the matt finish. I would probably use 2 coats of shiny top coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it matt..it gave a vintage look to the mani

      Delete
  7. Thats such a pretty n vivid shade Kej. :) loved it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.