Monday 12 December 2011

Sapphire flowers

Hello Gal Pals!!
What did you do this weekend? I went out of town to a hill station nearby that grows strawberries!! :D
And the best thing there is Strawberries with cream. (Yum Yum! nom nom!). Enough drooling now!!
Coming back to Sapphire. On my nails today I am showing you Sally Hansen's Sturdy Sapphire. It is a very vibrant shimmering blue bordering on the tones of violet. 

The colour is sheer and a required 4 coats to build up. And I can still see a VNL (visible nail line).




Stamping plate: M76 (faux)
Stamping Colour: Konad Black
I added a few dots in silver for highlights.

How did you like this??
Stay posted: Coming up soon..My first ever Christmas Mani!


12 comments:

  1. lubly!!!it even looks soothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i have to get some stamping supplies,thats lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to Mahabaleshwar...uh hun
    you should have stopped along the way to say hi to me:)....I love the stamping btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh woww.. hw did u do it? n wat is a stamping color?

    New post
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stamping! This is a really pretty manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice nail colour..kinda diff..it even luks gud without the flower print..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @all: Thank you!! I was a bit skeptical about this colour..but it turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Kejal and you have done it so neatly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a new follower, who's actually not a nail person, but love seeing others doing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That polish is pretty and love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.