Monday 5 December 2011

Green With Envy

Hola Chickas! 

Envy!! Hmm..thats something we all feel from time to time. Envy of full blown solitaire on your neighbors finger, a new polish that your favorite blogger gets her hands on; of a job promotion you thought you deserved. (Ahem..Well that would be screaming mad!!)
Today I am showing you a polish from Sinful colors: Envy.
This one if from my Canadian Haul and the first Sinful color np that I've have.
Its a bright warm green, and I was looking forward to try this particular shade even though green is not a color I am fond of. It applies smooth, has a nice bright undertone. 


The problem with this green was I could not find find any stamping colour that would show up on this.
I tried white, silver but they didn't work well. So then I layered this with a shimmering green polish (green gold shimmer in transparent jelly base) and the color turned to a brilliant shimmering green. Although it was not as bright as what the pic shows below, but I had to photograph it using flash as my camera refused to pick up the subtle hint of shimmer. 

Finally stamped it using M78 (fauxnad)  with Konad's special black.

How do you like it?

12 comments:

  1. ohhh that turned out really pretty! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kejal you know something, I loved all three looks individually on their own and yes the nail art came out superb...
    loved your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh wow.. Really nice.. :)
    Maybe u have time to visit my blog.. pls do comment on the 2nd one if fr sure, if u can :)
    THanks

    You can also follow me on Facebook. I'd lvoe to follow u back.
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for following me n fr ur lovely wishes fr my bf :)
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamping looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spuer awesome nail art !! I am really green with envy ! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beeeeyooootiful! I'm so clumsy I can never do such a neat job.,, btw Kejal your post on water decals that was just posted on wise she- what is that gold base nail polish you're wearing in it? Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. m sold on this...it looks really nice and chic...the green is totally sinful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous color!! The nail art is fab!

    www.mytakeonfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.