Monday 20 August 2012

Inglot 320: Green Dot-ticure


Whassup! I am pretty bored these days..need to plan a trip or do something exciting.
Do you wanna see any tutorials on my blog? Is there anything that you would like to see more?
I need some new ideas, or maybe I just need new polishes and plates :D

What do you do when almost everything bores u? :-/


Coming back to my mani for today.
I have a new polish. Its Inglot's 320. Its a  little sheer pearly kind of finish.
This is 2 coats and I still have VNL (visible nail line)

Its a nice shade, but somehow I am not drawn to it.

Base: Inglot 320
Stamping Polish: Konad Purple
Stamping Plate: BM 209
Dots: Lakme gold and Streetwear Fuschia Pink
Topped wit SV

Would you suggest any other combo with this kinda green?
I had a hard time coming up with this. and I didnt wanna do the obvious black.

17 comments:

  1. The color is kind of washed out. How about darker creamy/glittery, more opaque green to pair it with. The contrast might make it interesting.
    Whats the bottle you are holding in first pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is washed out..the bottle is a miss claire one coater bright pink..thats one I made pink dots with
      I was considering adding flakies

      Delete
    2. yeah and then how about mattyfying it? Its your current mani?

      Delete
    3. Nope..removed it on friday. though u will love my current one...its sponged

      Delete
  2. A blue basecolour would fit nice too I think. With a white or other bright colour to stamp and cheerfull colours for the dots. I also have these days when I don't have any inspiration. I look on the internet than and try to make my own nailart from something I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I hear ya! I just wanted to use this shade once..maybe next time i'll spunk it up :)

      Delete
  3. I actually like the pink atop it...the green aint quite doin it for me...i can pic a more pastelly green with this pink better....u kno m a sucker for pastels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..pastel wud hav been better. I got a new pastel mint. I'll swatch for u :p

      Delete
    2. Yes yes!! I want pastel...u can do better n send it across t me :)

      Delete
  4. pretty stamping as alwaz.. konad purple looks very gud .. i dont have it:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8 post ! Love ur blog. :D
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo <3
    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. Great nails with perfect nail art.

    Thanks for sharing and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though i did not really like the base color...i think the overall manicure n combination of the green with the pink and the purple is looking great...

    Just stumbled upon your blog through the circular insanity blog hop...and from now on count me in as your most regular reader as i love putting beautiful nail art on my nails...and your tutorials and manicures are soo beautiful...i literally spent the last hour just going through your blog...

    Aparajita
    http://colorsofmylife13.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gal!!! U made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think it looks washed out - I love the color combination and the design!!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.