Wednesday 28 December 2011

Fun time!!

My husband's nieces came over for the weekend when I was doing my Santa Claus Mani. And they were like: "do ours also". Well how can I refuse when someone willingly offers fresh nails :D
Well tis the holiday season so they wanted christmas manis too (for showing off !!)
So here's what I did on LiL Miss 8:
Not entirely chrismassy..but her nails were really tiny to stamp/draw anything else

This christmas tree's on is on Miss 13:


And while they were posing Santa felt left out; so:

And here's the whole deal!!

I hope u enjoyed watching the pics!!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty. Love when kids are fascinated and want to do their nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So puuuuurtttyy! You should do mine someday! So gorjuuus

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness overload here,,, <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty :)
    i wait u my blog :)
    http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/
    http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-nails-vol2-with-essence.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss 13's nails are in fact bigger than mine:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! Don't you love painting little nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww these are so cute! I bet they just loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww!!! this is soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Santa mani and the tree as well and I find nubby nails cute. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, I have passed you an award ..please do check my blog !

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.