Friday, 30 December 2011

Happy new year!!!

This is my mani to ring in the new year!!
Somehow all I can focus on these days is Glitter and Shimmer and Bling!! Do you?
So I came up with this blingy number to brighten up my year.

The Base is a Miss Claire shade  E135. Its a Rose gold in foil.
Its a very pretty vibrant color. Miss Claire is a Korean brand and they claim this is a "one stroke polish" which I bought in the first place to check if it would stamp well. Nope it doesn't. I had to apply 2 coats to make it completely opaque.
Rose Gold is also one of my fav shades this season. I am searching for a watch in the same tone..any suggestions?

Stamped with Konad Black
Plates: XL B
I did manage to squish the stamp a bit on my lil finger..But it doesn't show at a normal length.
I chose this mesh kinda design as I wanted the base to show through.
I think it'll go well with a grey-black dress that I am wearing for new year's eve and accentuate with minimal accessories in rose gold.


I like'd to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May you all have a fantastic year ahead!
I also want you to know that I really appreciate your support for my blog!
Starting this blog has given me the much desired creative outlet in my life!!
A BIG thank you!!

If you haven't entered my Mighty Giveaway please do: here (open international and ends 5th Jan)


19 comments:

  1. Love it! How is it I have this plate but never noticed this design before? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super combo , i love konad !!
    i wait u my blog :)
    < www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com. >

    and i follow you on twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very inspiring! I'm new to konad, you seem to have the complete range! Very impressive!! It was nice to stop by! Happy New Year!!

    http://thenaildesigner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like nail arts and this is so gorgeous but unfortunately i cant grow my nails..will try this in my chotu nails someday! :) want Konad nowww !! I will be glad if you would join my site..

    http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look... it will look just right with a LBD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this manicure. Simple but elegant.
    And on the llarowe free shipping. You will get a refund if you placed an order. Have a look at this:
    http://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=22&appid=25554907596&p%5B0%5D=126027514153022&p%5B1%5D=208360949253011

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look at Llarowe Facebook page. I don't think the link worked

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW FINALLY I AM A FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG!! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL NAIL ART DESIGNS HERE CAN'T WAIT TO RY THEM!!
    your truly,
    ritika
    P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this DOES look really shimmery and blingy and oh-so sexyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Konad prints come out so clean and sharp.... bingo :)
    Loving this one too :P

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.