Tuesday 29 September 2015

A England Sleeping Palace: Pattern Nail Art and Swatch

I hauled some lovely polishes from A-England from the color4nails.com site during their anniversary sale. First up let me tell you that they are one of the best polishes I have used. Brilliant one coaters most of them and they look like glowing from within. They are super smooth to apply and dry in no time! Show stopper today is: Sleeping palace (link) from the Burne-Jones-Dream Collection


Base: A-England Sleeping Palace
Stamping plate: Pueen 34
Stamping polish: Bells of Ireland from M-Polish (link)
Topped with hkgirl

Also a quick word on this stamping polish. Its pearly light green and it shows up really well on darker bases. I have reviewed around 9 stamping polishes from M-polishes and they have all passed with flying colours. There's a new one called "To and to Holo" and yup..its a holo stamping polish! That is certainly going in my wishlist and I also need some really awesome neon stamping polishes. 

Another shot of my mani

And I am leaving this last so you can drool on this swatch all day!

Hav fun!

3 comments:

  1. This manicure looks really mesmerizing! I like when it sparkles:) I could never make manicure/pedicure by myself good enough to be proud of myself, so having them done at a nail salon is the only way out for me. The best one I've got at nail and beauty studio in Ibiza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a nice and informative blog,
    enail

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.