Monday 7 September 2015

NewU Glitter Nail Art using Outer Space and Green Glitz

I am in looooveeeee.....

with this mani!!!!! and these polishes!!


Base: Glitter polish is Outer Space  from Glitterati collection and Green Glitz on the middle and Ring finger; both from newu (link)
Stamping Plate JQ 41
Stamping polish: Konad Black
Tc HK girl


I completely love both these polishes!
Outer space (link; Rs.75/-) is has duo chrome green-blue and gold glitter in a black jelly polish base. Applied 3-4 coats for complete coverage.
Green Glitz (link; Rs.75/-) is a shimmery chartruese base with pale gold and green-gold duo chrome glitter. I was quite surprised how nice green glitz looked after I swatched it. Quite Lovely!
Applied 3 coats for complete coverage.

Both dried fast! Priced at around 

Heres a macro of Outer Space (Looooove at first sight!!)





1 comment:

  1. Love this gold and silver! This summer I celebrated my wedding in Ibiza and I’ve had my perfect silver and gold nails in one of cheap nail salons . My manicure looked very trendy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.