Thursday 3 September 2015

Stay Quirky Pink-a-licious Nail Art

Here's another post using my new SQ polishes

Base SQ Pink-a-licious
Stamping plate: Uber Chic 3-02
Stamping polish: Snowberry from M-polish (link) Nice pearl white shade!!


Pink-a-licious (link; available on purplle.com) is a dark pink creme shade. It has a nice glossy finish and applies smooth.
I applied 2 coats in the pic above. It dries nicely..say around 5-7 minutes.
Price is Rs.113/- for 6ml (mrp is Rs.150/- and they have some promotions going on)
The brand says its a part of the gel finish line where you can get effect of gel finish without using UV light to cure. Its good at the price of Rs.113/- lasted 2 days on me without chipping. 

2 comments:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.