Friday 4 September 2015

Stay Quirky review Crazy Good Sand Effect

Another mani with my new SQ polishes


Base: SQ So crazy
Stamping plate: B.Loves Mind blown 03
Stamping polish: Konad black


Crazy Good (link; available on purplle.com) is a shimmery medium turquoise blue shade; with a sand effect finish. I really like this shade and this is something that I was looking forward to when Maybelline had launched their glitter mania line. But that was very few shades and was missing a turquoise in particular. This polish has very fine shimmer and super fine glitter. It can be a bit tough to remove it, so I have used a glue base under this polish.
I applied 2 coats in the pic above. It dries fast..3-4 mins.
Price is Rs.150/- for 8ml (mrp is Rs.200/- and they have some promotions going on).
The brand says its a part of the sand effect line where you can get gritty granular effect. 
Started chipping on the tips on the 3rd day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.