Thursday 4 April 2019

BPS Chameleon Holographic Magnetic Polish Starry Star

Another much delayed review. I used this polish back in December but never got around to editing pics. This beauty is from Born Pretty Store (#43679; link ; starry star shade)
Its a holographic, magnetic and duochrome polish. 

Under direct Sun light

BPS recommends you use it over a black base polish so I did.
Base: Sally Hansen Black heart
Topped with BPS Chameleon Holographic Magnetic Nail Polish shade Starry Star

As you can see the magnetic and holo effect are very strong. However unexpectedly the magnetic effect also has a very strong duochrome effect which I was pleasantly surprised with.
The polish dries fast and lasted on me for 4 days. I am totally in love with how it looked in direct light. All the things I love in one polish. This retails for $5.99 for 6ml after discount.
I have posted a small video to show the dazzling effect in light on my Instagram @nailartnthings (will link it below too)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.