Wednesday 3 April 2019

Nugel Nail Polish Swatch Traffic Blue

Today I have a swatch of Nugel Traffic blue


Nugel is a recently launched brand in India. Polishes retail for Rs.99-120/-. 
 Traffic blue is a very vibrant shade. Shown here is 3 thin coats. The polish applies smoothly and dries quite fast. It lasted on me for 4 days but then again it depends on your own chemistry.

I have used a few other shades from this brand and overall they are quite nice. I have seen some of their matt shades online too and they look pretty too. Might try those sometime. All in all its a good brand of polish and worth the doh. Lemme know if you try it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.