Thursday 6 September 2012

Sandy Matt Purple + Rhinestones Nail Art

By now you probably know that purple is my fav-ever colour. If not then you know now anyways :p
Of course my friends think I have everything purple in an overdose while I think I still need some more purple in my life. This one polish just reminds me how everything else would look soooo nice if it were purple. Hmmm...purple water or hmmmm..purple beaches/sands!! <3 p="p">

And I have got more sandy matt spam to show today!!
This polish makes it just easy to imagine a beach full of clean shimmering lilac sand! Sighhh.



Base: Purple/Lilac Sandy Matt Polish
The pic shows more shine than there actually is coz I was photographing right in front on an evening sun and this being a light shade really caught on the shine. The first pic above is a more close swatch of this polish. 
I added stripes in Black, white and pink at one corner free handed. My hand was shaky!
Then I added flower shaped rhinestones in red for the accent. Though they didnt stick around more than a day coz I am real fidgety with these things. But they looked very pretty while they were there.


Hope you like these sandy matts! I am totally in loooove with these.
Click here to see more of the sandy matt polishes I have used earlier.
Still have a few more shades to show ya.



18 comments:

  1. Hahaha my daughter would like the purple world better :p

    The design is pretty and I am so not fond of rhinestones though I have a ton of them but they are real b***hes when it comes to sticking around...always ruining my mani. But they look awesome while they are on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then i'd like ur daughter to read my blog more often! :D
      yeah rhinestones are icky at times

      Delete
  2. Wow, that basecolor looks amazing. Beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy matt! Sandy matt! Sandy matt *oooh swoons & faints* I so want those sandy matt polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I have a similar reaction when I read ur blog for e/s!!

      Delete
  4. the color is so cute and shiny!!

    saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. am so in love with ur mani . . . I want sandy matt . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont ever say tht ur J coz of indie... m more J.. my parcels hvnt arrived yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur nails Kej and these stripes reminds me of an old saree that my mom gifted me when I was in college :D **memories** :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa look at those groovy nails! Awesome work Kejal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks great. You have some really great nail art on ure blog, totally loved it. I cant even paint my nails right ;)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dunno y but when I see tis nail art the first thing I think of is hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.