Thursday, 6 September 2012

Sandy Matt Purple + Rhinestones Nail Art

By now you probably know that purple is my fav-ever colour. If not then you know now anyways :p
Of course my friends think I have everything purple in an overdose while I think I still need some more purple in my life. This one polish just reminds me how everything else would look soooo nice if it were purple. Hmmm...purple water or hmmmm..purple beaches/sands!! <3 p="p">

And I have got more sandy matt spam to show today!!
This polish makes it just easy to imagine a beach full of clean shimmering lilac sand! Sighhh.



Base: Purple/Lilac Sandy Matt Polish
The pic shows more shine than there actually is coz I was photographing right in front on an evening sun and this being a light shade really caught on the shine. The first pic above is a more close swatch of this polish. 
I added stripes in Black, white and pink at one corner free handed. My hand was shaky!
Then I added flower shaped rhinestones in red for the accent. Though they didnt stick around more than a day coz I am real fidgety with these things. But they looked very pretty while they were there.


Hope you like these sandy matts! I am totally in loooove with these.
Click here to see more of the sandy matt polishes I have used earlier.
Still have a few more shades to show ya.



18 comments:

  1. Hahaha my daughter would like the purple world better :p

    The design is pretty and I am so not fond of rhinestones though I have a ton of them but they are real b***hes when it comes to sticking around...always ruining my mani. But they look awesome while they are on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then i'd like ur daughter to read my blog more often! :D
      yeah rhinestones are icky at times

      Delete
  2. Wow, that basecolor looks amazing. Beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for ur dedicated comments Katherine!

      Delete
  3. Sandy matt! Sandy matt! Sandy matt *oooh swoons & faints* I so want those sandy matt polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I have a similar reaction when I read ur blog for e/s!!

      Delete
  4. the color is so cute and shiny!!

    saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. am so in love with ur mani . . . I want sandy matt . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont ever say tht ur J coz of indie... m more J.. my parcels hvnt arrived yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur nails Kej and these stripes reminds me of an old saree that my mom gifted me when I was in college :D **memories** :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa look at those groovy nails! Awesome work Kejal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks great. You have some really great nail art on ure blog, totally loved it. I cant even paint my nails right ;)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dunno y but when I see tis nail art the first thing I think of is hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.