Sunday 24 September 2017

Born Pretty Store No Wipe Gel Top Coat Review

Recently I started using gel polish just coz I wanted to use those shiny mirror finish pigments and holo pigments. Most of these pigments needed gel polish and a no wipe top coat. I got a basic set of uv gel lamp in a starter kit but I was still short of a no wipe gel topcoat.

And then my favourite shop for all things nail came out with a no wipe tc. Born Pretty Store.




I got the no wipe topcoat (item #39795; link) with some pigments and I am really happy with the way it works esp over these shiny powders and pigments.

Here I have used it over BPS pigment 38616 over a black base and again topped it over the pigment. Can you see how shiny reflects and it certainly doesnt take the shine away from the pigment.




I used it over a glitter gel polish and the result is equally shiny and smooth look.


I have also used it below over the BPS magnetic polish

The top coat goes smoothly and is self levelling. It cures nicely in 30 seconds in a led uv lamp. No need to wipe sticky layer as this is a no-wipe top coat. I love shiny nails using the pigments and chrome/mirror powders so my main purpose to test this was for the powders and it works really well. One layer of top coat and the pigments stick nicely to it and give a proper chrome/mirror finish when rubbed on with finger or silicon applicator. 
It lasted well over 10 days for me without any chips but I removed it as I wanted to change my nail polish. This top coat sells for $2.79 for a 10ml bottle. It is very reasonably priced as compared to other no wipe gel topcoats and is easily available via BPS. If you are a chrome/mirror nails lover and need a good no wipe gel topcoat then this is certainly brings an end to your search.






PS. Product provided for an honest unbiased review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.