Saturday 24 June 2017

Summer Florals

Been quite busy with home renovations. Barely found time for manis. Although I did make a very nice space to store up all my nail stuff. You can head over to my IG and check the storage (@nailartnthings)

Here's one I managed last week. Very bright and fun.

Base: Dance Legend Through the Glass
Stamping Plate: Moyou Flower power 04
Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas White, dots with Chg red'y to rave
All topped with hkgirl


Swatch pics of DL Through the glass below with 3 coats.
in sunlight


in shade


4 comments:

  1. Great to see your nails and I like the final result a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you as always for ur lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. Loved the floral design. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.