Tuesday 9 August 2016

Glitter in My Veins

Hello!Holo!
This one has made it to a bit of a story...
The Happy ending to the story was I got to name my first shade of polish!!Yay!
Its now called Carmine Jewel from Krizia *drumroll*

Heres a quick swatch of it before u see tons of more pics of my mani:



My choc-a-bloc-glitter-mani
Close up

Look at that holo!! Macro


Base: Krizia Carmine Jewel 
(yup I got to name it!! although I didn't make it or collaborate to make it)
Angel Nail Studio Droplet vinyls
Sponged on with Krizia Ms.Steele





1 comment:

  1. Your red nails are a dream. I always try to look for the best nail design and to do it on my nails. I found http://nailartstyle.com/red-nail-designs and want to copy some manicure from there or to do your idea. By the way, where did you get this idea.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.