Friday 18 March 2016

Krizia Tinker Bell Swatch and Spring Nail Art

Here's another lovely polish from Krizia Enterprise.

Here's a blurred shot of the polish to capture the holo bling. Doesnt it look pretty?
The holo shines really bright in light. 

It made up of micro holo lime green glitter in a clear base.

2-3 coats gives full opacity. Gives a very strong scatter holo effect. As it dries its get a little gritty finish coz of the glitter. So you need a top coat to smoothen it out. The brush is like a big flat brush and I like those coz it helps to easy cover the nail in 2 glides. Its jam packed with glitter so removal will be tough. I prefer to use a peel off base coat under glitters like these. 
You can contact Krizia Enterprises on her FB page to buy them (link)

Here's a macro shot:


I wanted to do something really subtle on this base and didnt wanna do something all over it so I did this very see-through design stamping with a Konad metallic blue and it kind of looked more strong in real but in pics it doesnt show much in light as the top coat was reflecting much. So I struggled a bit with the pics to get it proper.

Finally figured a place to get the proper pic with out any glares.
Base: Krizia Tinker Bell
Stamping polish: Konad metallic blue
Stamping plate: Uber Chic Beauty 3-02
All topped with HKgirl

3 comments:

  1. The glittery green base nail polish looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! I've been a good girl for a couple of months and stayed off polish buys. But this is sorely trying my resolve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I am in love with this polish and have bought it now. Its simply beautiful Loved you mani

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.