Thursday 14 January 2016

Watermarble: Bundle monster XL210

I am in watermarble heaven!! or the closest I can get.
Bundlemonster has released this awesome watermarble plate in collaboration with sloteazzy with a few different variations of the whole wm designs. A bunch of us had ordered the plates together and we thought it would be fun to do a collab mani using this plate.


Base: Colorclub Harp on it (best holo ever!!!)
Stamping plate: Bundlemonster XL210
Stamping polish: Konad black
Applied fevicryl glass colours using a brush and topped with ChG fairy dust
All topped with HKgirl

3 comments:

  1. I need such kind of stamping plates because I suck at water-marble. Love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your nails are perfect! Unfortunately, I`m not as professional as you are to give myself the same manicure. To keep my hands well-groomed, I have to visit the nail bars nereby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!!!!!super!!!!!all designs are looks like a gorgeous.Thank you for sharing.RO water purifiers in chennai

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.