Sunday 26 April 2015

Floral Nail Art: Advance stamping decals

Made some advance stamping decals while taking a short holiday at one of the hill stations nearby.


Forgot to carry small scissors and tweezers. Had to make do with some rather uneven scissors found in my dads shaving kit! hence the awkward cutting around my decals.
Nonetheless loved the bright cheery colour combination.
Base: Faces matte Ibiza (orange) and maybelline sweet sunshine (yellow)
Stamping plate: Cici and Sisi 03
filled the decal with a mix of acrylics and polish
topped with SV

see ya soon!
do follow me on IG for frequent updates @nailartnthings

2 comments:

  1. I did some stamping today too. But I'm afraid to try this technique, it seems so complicated and time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roxy.. It isn't that complicated. Try it a few times and u will get the hang of it.

      Delete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.