Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mickey nails for 1st Bday

Mickey and friends Theme Party!!! Go with mickey theme nails. That's right they do.

Here's the cake for the occasion:








Yeah that's what I had on my hands for my little one's first birthday last month.

Base: P2 oh so cool topped with ChG Dorothy Who
Some free hand and some stamping added here and there for the other elements.
Was thinking of adding a few other elements for Donald, goofy and Pluto but wasn't able to.

Can you believe it's a year already!!!!???

4 comments:

  1. Very cool manicure and I wish all the best to your son. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty mani :) Belated Happy Birthday to the little one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute Nail design http://www.tomosborne.biz

      Delete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.