Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year

I want to thank each and everyone one of you who have stuck with me this past year. It's been really difficult to blog with being nauseous through my pregnancy and now finding time to do nail art while managing a kiddo full time. Hopefully I will be back to being awesome soon. :D

Here's wishing you all a very heartfelt happy new year!! May you get all the polishes and plates you desire! 


Just a quickie mani I managed right now. The pinkie was supposed to look like party hats.. But let's assume it's ribbons flying around.. Lol. Have a fun night, party hard and be safe!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kejal! I hope you find time to blog, because I love reading your posts, but I imagine managing the kid is quite time consuming and much more rewarding than the blog ;) Wishing you and your family the best for 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..!!!

    click here:-
    http://nailartdesigntutorials.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kej! You've been a busy busy gal all through 2013, wish you a fabulous and fun filled 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woowww Awesome Nail Art you have there! I love nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Where have I been!!
    Lovely nails

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.