Wednesday 26 September 2018

Floral Nails using BPS Flower Yarn plate S002

Today prompt is Floral Nails for ill's #backtonails for September's last week prompt.
For today I choose to do my mani using Born Pretty Store's Square Flower Yarn S002
(item #43672; link ). I have always been wanting a layering stamping plate to play around with different combination of images. And this is the perfect plate to have handy.


Base: BPS holo Blue Love (item #42846)
Stamping Plate: BPS Flower Yarn S002
Stamping polish: El Corazon st-81 Bisque, MDU black, Essence stampy white
Stamped the flower base with Color club Miss Bliss
Topped with Hkgirl


The plate is for $1.99 which is very well priced and size is around 6cm*6cm. The image variety is good especially for layered stamping with flowers, butterflies and 3 full nail images. I find this plate really versatile and cute. The images picked up crisp and its really easy to do layered mani using a clear jelly stamper. I suddenly feel the need to own more layered plates. 😆








1 comment:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.