Wednesday 26 August 2015

Dreamy metallic swirls

Mostly I use metallics for stamping but this time around I used it as a base and I really liked how smoothly this one goes.

Base: 105 tutti fruity from NewU
Stamping polish: dancing in the streets from M-polish (really nice metallic sheen)
Stamping plate: BP L-003 (purchased by me link)
Top coat SV

Here's a swatch of the base in its own:

Goes smooth and not as streaky as I thought this would be considering its a metallic base.
Most streaks settled down on their own. One coater!! Should stamp well on dark bases.
Might get a few more of these newu metallic polishes. A couple of friends had success doing watermarble with their cremes too. Definitely worth getting at Rs.75/- a bottle.



(polish sent by newu for review. Opinions are honest and unbiased)

2 comments:

  1. I don't like very much metallic finishes but together with the stamping you achieved a fantastic and mesmerizing looking mani!

    ReplyDelete













  2. martin kragh rysslands historiaJag har med förväntan öppnat Martin Kraghs bok med den blygsamma titeln ”Rysslands historia”, för all del med ”från Alexander II till Putin” i mindre skrift. Det positiva med boken är att det på svenska nu finns en sammanhängande redogörelse för denna epok utifrån de ekonomiska betingelserna. Bra diagram och bildmaterial. Och kanske kan den bidra till att illusionerna avtar att bolsjevikernas styre på något vis var av godo. 

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.