Saturday 23 August 2014

Glittering flowers: KBShimmer Get Clover it

Here's a polish I was completely smitten with. I had to yes... "Had to" have it. So when My friend Dhara placed a group order on Harlow that was I could ask for. KBShimmer's Get Clover It. So I could get over it.. Get it?


I left it alone for a couple of days by which I had enough people asking me if they can borrow it to apply on their nails. It dances in the light like a glittering green forest filled with jade stones and gold nuggets. No kidding!! So on the third day I had cover some of the goodness.

I stamped it using Fun IV and maybelline colorshow Bold Gold.

Here's a swatch on its own.


Do you have to "have it" now? Huh.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish and the stamping pattern suites it very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. How many coats did you apply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love KBShimmer polishes! But Get Clover it is not my favorite, I don't like that shade of green on me. I can however see this look PERFECT with a matching kurta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Cute Nail art design , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Cute Nail art design , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.