Monday, 13 February 2012

♥ Valentine Day Nail Art ♥

Valentine's day would probably be incomplete without the colour red. 
So here is a traditional Valentine NOTD.
I have used one of my faux OPI polishes in a bright red.
Very pretty smooth creme and it stamps really well, this one.
Below is a swatch of the same.

Base: Faux OPI Bright Red
Stamping Colour: Konad White
Stamping Plate: Big Plate A (yes I got a big plate..in fact I got both the big plates!!)
M3+M59 (for the accent)



I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!! 

16 comments:

  1. Woww... Very very cute Nail art Kejal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.... very cute Kejal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...chochweet! looks so romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, even I have this Konad plate.. yohoo gonna try it.
    And this OPI look so much like Avon Mango mania na ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent seen swatches of Avon Mango..i'll chk

      Delete
  5. Love that OPI -- and the stamp is super cute, way to nail it (har har) for V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to this site but love the ideas. What are plates and where can you buy them?

    Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.