Monday 12 November 2012

Diwali Nail Art: Wish you all A very Happy Diwali!!

Hi Folks,

I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year!!

Tuesday is going to be Diwali (the festival of lights) for us in India. it is one of the most widely celebrated festivals across all of India and Indians across the world. The day following that is the hindu new year!

One this occasion I wanted to a mani bling enough to be festive ...yet have the traditional indian colourful look.

Base: Inglot's Nail Enamel # 924
Its a cherry red jelly. Thats 2 coats on my nails with VNL (visible nail line).

I layered Inglot's # 203 flakies over it. Its a green- blurple duo-chromy flakey.
Thats also 2 coats of flaky as I wanted loads of shine. You can see the violet tinge of flaky on the upper side of the nails..changing to bright green as it progresses down.

Stamping plate: XL C
Stamping Color: Konad White
(these pics have no top coat as TC would have made it really difficult to catch the flakey in sunlight).


HAPPY DIWALI to YOU!!!! 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails.
    Enjoy Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely. Really elegant looking.

    Hope you have a nice Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thx Dimpal! cant wait to see ur diwali mani :)

      Delete
  4. Love the base & the flakies (must get some of those!). More importantly I must stop biting my nails, LOL. Yours look lovely.
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog for spa vouchers & I hope you can take part:
    http://www.magalic.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-spa-vouchers-from-four.html
    :)

    xo Magali

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.